Custom Tool Kits
Honsa Ergonomic Technologies, Inc. and Tool Keepers Foam & Etch, LLC are teamed to provide world class turn-key custom tool and parts kitting. Operations are nested with Creative Edge Master Shop, the largest and most experienced independent waterjet fabrication and design company in the United States. We can provide a single specialized custom kit and can mass produce large kitting projects all under one roof. Our facility is located in the center of the country, providing our clients with a cost effective, highly efficient distribution posture to help moderate logistics expense. Made in USA.
“ERGO-LEAN” Custom Kitting Program
- Customer driven ergonomic tool and part configurations to enhance rapid selection, ease of use, and maximum productivity.
- High quality non static and non-reactive high density polyethylene (HDPE). Closed cell cross linked foam is impervious to most oils and lubricants.
- Offer foam or PVC contrasting color backings minimum 1/8” thick.
- State-of-the-art design services and waterjet cutting process
- In house etching capabilities include standard numeric, bar code, UID, 2D matrix, and custom serial numbers.
- Variable depth tool cavities and foam thicknesses of up to 6 inches deep.
- Superior support for F.O.D., LEAN, and Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- On site consultation for large projects, resets, retrofitting, and start-up kit planning
- Customized cabinets, 5S stations, deployment kits, and sensitive item protection
- Centralized operation with over 125,000 feet of production space, housing 12 waterjet machines for multiple and simultaneous orders.
- Experience and logistic capacity to fully lean manage, support, and administer any tool kit program.
- Material cut sheets can be 60” X 120” or greater and up to 6” thick.
- Expansion to 3 work shifts as needed for very large orders or emergency expediting.
Advantages of Using a High Technology Computer Controlled Waterjet Cutting Process
- Waterjet allows for the fabrication of many materials.
- Waterjet also offers advantages for cutting complex shapes and intricate designs.
- Waterjet can be used to cut an almost unlimited number of materials from soft foams to solid materials.
- Waterjet allows for closer tolerances of tool cavities and tool fitment.
- Waterjet allows for expedited cut times and cost savings.
- All layouts for production are to be signed off by end user to insure 100% satisfaction.
- All tools are checked for fit and function prior to production using test cuts in Styrofoam sheets.
- All foam inserts are visually inspected before assembling and after the tools have been installed.
- We stand behind our products 100%.
Government Entities Supported
- US Air Force
- US Army
- US Navy
- US Coast Guard
- Army Corps of Engineers
- Other Federal, State, and Local Government Entities
- Government Contracted Manufacturers
- Government Contracted Service Providers
- Government Contracted Supply Integrators
Contact for More Information or to Request a Quote:
Honsa Ergonomic Technologies, Inc.
Tom Honsa, President/CEO
1300 11th Street West
Milan, IL 61264
Toll Free: 800-800-9371